This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills required by first responders to perform duties related to Hazardous Material Reponses. The course meets some of the JPRs of NFPA 1072: Standard for Hazardous Materials / Weapons of Mass Destruction Emergency Response Personnel Professional Qualifications 2017 Edition.
Students are required to:
- Have successfully completed a Hazardous Material Awareness Programme.
- Be medically and physically fit (sponsor to ensure medical fitness).
- Be able to understand instructions/training delivered in English.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Be medically fit to participate in all elements of the course, and they will be asked to complete a self-declaration medical form before the course commences.
- Be holding a valid Emirates ID or passport from their home country.
Please contact JAHEZIYA for more information: inquiry@JAHEZIYA.ae