This course delivers a comprehensive firefighting experience of 11 weeks, during which participants will acquire the underpinning knowledge, skills and understanding required by fire fighters to perform their duties.
It provides entry-level fire fighter candidates with the basic information necessary to meet some of the JPR’s of NFPA 1001: Standard for Firefighter Professional Qualifications, 2013 edition for firefighter I and firefighter II.
Students are required to be:
- Medically and physically fit (sponsor to ensure medical fitness).
- Able to understand instructions / training delivered in English.
- A minimum of 18 years old.
- Medically fit to participate in all elements of the course, and they will be asked to complete a self-declaration medical form before the course commences.
- Holding a valid Emirates ID or passport form their home country.
Please contact JAHEZIYA for more information: inquiry@JAHEZIYA.ae