This course is geared towards drivers/operators who are responsible for operating apparatus equipped with fire pumps. It tackles the general principles of pump operations, and the application of those principles where feasible. It is also meant to guide drivers/operators in the proper operation and care for the apparatus. Through this course, firefighters will receive the basic information necessary to meet some of the JPR’s of NFPA 1002: Standard for Fire Apparatus Driver / Operator Professional Qualifications.
Students are required to have completed one of the following:
- Firefighter I.
- Be an Industrial Advanced Exterior Fire Brigade member.
- Be an Industrial Interior Structural Fire Brigade member.
In addition, students must:
- Be medically fit to participate in all elements of the course, and they will be asked to complete a self-declaration medical form before the course commences.
- Have a driving license equipped with heavy-duty.
- Have a valid Emirates ID or passport from their home country.
Please contact JAHEZIYA for more information: inquiry@JAHEZIYA.ae