This course is based on NFPA 1041: Standard for Fire Service Instructor Professional Qualifications. It is designed for individuals who want to develop the knowledge and ability to deliver instructions effectively from a prepared lesson plan, with the use of instructional aids and evaluation instruments. The Fire Instructor I will adapt lesson plans to the unique requirements of the students, organise the learning environment so that learning is maximized, and meet the recordkeeping requirements.
Students are required to:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Have a high school certificate.
- Have an NFPA 1001 level 02 completion certificate.
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Have the correct job-related physical requirements.
- Have a laptop and knowledge of computers.
- Have a First Aid / CPR certification.
- Have a valid Emirates ID or passport from their home country.
*JAHEZIYA does not require any background investigation checks.
Please contact JAHEZIYA for more information: inquiry@JAHEZIYA.ae